Disclaimer for Facial, Massage and Spa Services
- For the consideration of others, we request that visitors keep noise to a minimum. Children are not allowed at the spa unless they are having a treatment, accompanied by an adult. We ask that you respect other guests’ privacy by speaking softly.
- Please switch your cellular phones and electronic devices off or to silent mode.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment to avoid reduced treatment time. A late arrival will result in a shortened treatment to accommodate other guests fairly.
- We recommend that no jewellery be worn at the spa. The management and staff accept no responsibility for the loss of money or valuables of any kind brought into the spa premises.
Smoking and Alcohol
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol within the salon are prohibited.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required to help us re-schedule your appointment, subject to space availability. Any cancellation, please inform us with at least a 4 hours’ notice. Frequent cancellation with less than 4 hours’ notice will affect your acceptance rate for your next appointment booking.
- Treat a friend or loved one to an indulgent experience. Gift certificates are available for purchase. Please contact our receptionist for more details.
- The spa treatments, services and/or facilities received or utilised at Innersense Beauty and Wellness are intended for general purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical treatment for any condition, medical or otherwise, that Guests may have. Guests will fully indemnify and hold harmless Innersense Beauty and Wellness, its holding company(ies), affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, staff and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees (on an indemnity basis), arising out of or in connection with the spa treatments, services and/or facilities.